6 Apr 2009

Pet Peeves

Everyone has them, some have more than others, and I have a lot. So seeing as I have a blog that nobody subscribes to and nobody reads, I shall list them here.
Firstly, it bugs me that (is it just QLD?) not one of the shopping trolleys work properly, no matter where you are. How difficult can it possibly be to create a shopping trolley with 4 working wheels??? Grrr. Surely there must be someone, somewhere that fixes them. You could probably make a fortune from the business.
It also really *miffs* me (I use ** because apparently it is in between neutral and annoyed) when very large 4-wheel drives zoom up behind you with enormous bright lights right at rear-view mirror level and then pass you, only to slow down to just under the speed limit right in front of you.
One thing that doesn't really count as a pet peeve because it doesn't irritate me is people who stand too close, hug too close, and are generally in your personal bubble just that inch too close for social etiquette. And I don't mean friends, I mean people who think they could be in the running for such a position. You all know one.
And lastly, the one pet peeve I cannot stand, is when people leave the end bracket off. (example

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, but I have to disagree with the peeve of shopping carts. Why not just get another cart instead of letting it "get to you?" Life is too short to let those things bother you.
    Hope you read my blogs, I will be reading yours.
    www.outofadramaqueensmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey don't sweat it - feel free to comment. Things like this are just trivial, I wouldn't let them bother you. I make light humour on everyday things, not real issues. So just relax and enjoy!
    Thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete